Bollywood CC#84- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

56

Likes

822

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤦

Aaj kal ke school students bhi aise bachkane joke nahin marte honge. Also, proper middle aged sexad banta jarelay.

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks to Sock-let and Raina, I can’t unsee this angle. BQ, I’ve been told that from 6 minutes onwards, it actually looks like Abhishek is the possessive ex lover of Akshay rather than the female lead. When he starts with the Jaaaa maine bhi pyar kiya hai, Akshay looks terrified. 😆

https://youtu.be/CDDllFoStxs

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
Now that Discovery is threatening to cancel the entire thing, they are suddenly back to their senses 😆
Edited by semantic.error - 4 years ago
566912 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thanks to Sock-let and Raina, I can’t unsee this angle. BQ, I’ve been told that from 6 minutes onwards, it actually looks like Abhishek is the possessive ex lover of Akshay rather than the female lead. When he starts with the Jaaaa maine bhi pyar kiya hai, Akshay looks terrified. 😆

https://youtu.be/CDDllFoStxs

I want to forget this movie ever existed but you and bollyqueen never let me. 😡

Humse ka Bhool hui.. jo yeh saja hamka mili.. (of watching this trio)

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I want to forget this movie ever existed but you and bollyqueen never let me. 😡

Humse ka Bhool hui.. jo yeh saja hamka mili.. (of watching this trio)

Let this be known.

I’ll never let you forget. 😌

Image

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thanks to Sock-let and Raina, I can’t unsee this angle. BQ, I’ve been told that from 6 minutes onwards, it actually looks like Abhishek is the possessive ex lover of Akshay rather than the female lead. When he starts with the Jaaaa maine bhi pyar kiya hai, Akshay looks terrified. 😆

https://youtu.be/CDDllFoStxs


I am dead 🤣


1. The walk he does upstairs makes the hair on my body rise. It's like I know whats about to happen so I cannot stop myself from the feeling.

2. Akshay looks so good 😔

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

T R A U M A

This is crazy skilled but it’s a song that didn’t need to be associated with Kareena.

https://youtu.be/NBL2Qi4NHG8

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh just checked , u can’t react , tag if blocked . Reacting to my posts , tagging me & mocking & accusing me tat I blocked & attacking me . So clearly lieing 🤪


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".