Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nice guest combination - hope Karan limits his sex related queries and this will be really fun
Sid truly is GOLD standard n Punjabi genetics ❤️☺️
I only watched the Ranveer/Alia and Jahnvi/Sara ones. I might watch this one. It seems fun
I like the tone of this episode. Boring but sweet 😆
At first, I assumed Karan came in his nightgown/robe
KWK is more like Hello magazine 🤔 ask him about other things not only about their relationships.
another sexiest as well as A-rated slang, jokes, creepy episode ahead.
Vicky seems a fun guy.
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4hsp3Ioag/?igsh=MWhyN2ZtN3I2aGgydA==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
8