Poll
Bhramastra should have been released this or previous week with LSG/ RB ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Judging by the Disney inspired special effects and dialogues, I’ll totally believe that he dreamt of this when he was 3 years old. 😆
For Bollywood sake, hope it works. I finally watched Bahubaali, and yes South Indians movies have move way ahead in terms of story telling, cinematography or special effects. If it’s any less than Bahubali, it won’t work.
I feel it’s pointless to really promote movies now. Unless the movie clicks anyway it’s not gonna do well no matter what promotion happens. Unlike say Aashiqui 2 where one song made a low budget movie a hit, nothing works expectedly anymore.
I do feel they haven’t made good use of this long period. Each song is spaced out for weeks, dialogue promos I don’t see much, atleast release more songs for gods sake.
Do you guys think Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam 3 can cross the ₹50 crore mark in its first day? With the huge franchise value, strong anticipation, and...
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2074599112805322846
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
4