Ab bas jdj mein hina and rahul ka ana baki hai phir rubina and shilpa ki balle balle🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab bas jdj mein hina and rahul ka ana baki hai phir rubina and shilpa ki balle balle🤣
Well I am shocked jannat didn't even reach top 3 according to some articles. Hope they are not true
u mean tamboli 😲
who are top 3Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Well I am shocked jannat didn't even reach top 3 according to some articles. Hope they are not true
According to the articles I have seen mohit, tushar and faisu. But I am not very sure as lots of articles say wrongOriginally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
who are top 3
faizu 👏 kudos if trueOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
According to the articles I have seen mohit, tushar and faisu. But I am not very sure as lots of articles say wrong
the guy get lot of hate becoz of that toxic carryminati
Yes faisu deserves to be there😃 but jannat also deserved itOriginally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
faizu 👏 kudos if true
the guy get lot of hate becoz of that toxic carryminati
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Judges and host ko bhi bigg boss sikha denge ye sare
Unko zaroorat bhi hai
Waise bhi BW ka dhanda down hai kaafi time se
Who knows kab KJo ko dukaan band karke BB mein aana pade as contestant
Ye experience tab kaam aayega against Kanggu (Ye aayega toh Rangu usko bhi toh bulayega na ?😛)
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Ab bas jdj mein hina and rahul ka ana baki hai phir rubina and shilpa ki balle balle🤣
mereko Gupta ji bhi mangta hai 😃
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
u mean tamboli 😲
Yo