Why should I suffer alone.... I ran to my screen so fast seeing didi being taken away.🛶🛺..🤣... but if I'm to suffer you can join me ...😛
Oh my goodness you watching on screen. TRP de rhi h ye 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why should I suffer alone.... I ran to my screen so fast seeing didi being taken away.🛶🛺..🤣... but if I'm to suffer you can join me ...😛
Oh my goodness you watching on screen. TRP de rhi h ye 😡
Nahi. Abhi toh aur baaki hai. First it will be Patralekha's bail and then it will be co-parenting with Patralekha.
All emojisss together samjh nhi aarha kya karun
I watched 1 clip of precap on IG and you've transported me to India now🤔😁
How is everyone getting away with saying mean things like orphan, infertile bla bla ? Yaar Indian families me aap kisi ko kitna bhi dislike karo aise hurtful cheezien to Nahi hi bologe.
I watched 1 clip of precap on IG and you've transported me to India now🤔😁
Aur dikhao ghum abhi india bheja h next patal lok bhejenge 🥲🤣
dont worry very soon that will happen for three episodes and Virrraht lob sai..
Im only looking forward to Sai and her daughters scenes ...will fast forward real couple's romance...
By the way Virraht proved that he deserves someone like P**...Both are insensitive pigs with no moral value
Big hugs for saying truths..hate these two characters pakhi and virat, both same made for each other.