I want to see if makers show devar bhabhi love making. Let’s see their guts.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to see if makers show devar bhabhi love making. Let’s see their guts.
I want to see if makers show devar bhabhi love making. Let’s see their guts.
dont worry very soon that will happen for three episodes and Virrraht lob sai..
Im only looking forward to Sai and her daughters scenes ...will fast forward real couple's romance...
By the way Virraht proved that he deserves someone like P**...Both are insensitive pigs with no moral value
I want to see if makers show devar bhabhi love making. Let’s see their guts.
Well that depends 🤔 if pakhi acts insane , attempts suicide , he will def try to save her life , do the noble deed. 🤣 He is all out there for his bhabhis , brothers wife and friends wife. They just have to be "not sai"
They will show him remembering sai while making love to his bhabhi. Yikes! Ye bhi karwa sakte hai
They will show him remembering sai while making love to his bhabhi. Yikes! Ye bhi karwa sakte hai
ha wohi toh and thats why i said how much he lobs Sai..
He already saw pakhi's v*na while delivering the baby now cant get over it so very soon woh bhi ho jayega
ha wohi toh and thats why i said how much he lobs Sai..
He already saw pakhi's v*na while delivering the baby now cant get over it so very soon woh bhi ho jayega
Just check the article I shared on EDT. Apparently he will lead a happy married life with Patralekha. Shee dude
Just check the article I shared on EDT. Apparently he will lead a happy married life with Patralekha. Shee dude
Pakhi's Shani will be out of CN and they will be seen all happy without Sai after leap ..
This means Karma will not Hit everyone will be happy in CN because Sai was the aankh ka kaanta for them.. V never supported S always P..
But there is no New Guy for Sai and I don't want to see her with V..
I am not going to watch again..Sai will land in CN again ...
I sang it while reading 😆
Kya karun oh ladies, main huu aadat de majboor , huzoor huzoor main huu aadat se majboor
I want to see if makers show devar bhabhi love making. Let’s see their guts.
Why should I suffer alone.... I ran to my screen so fast seeing didi being taken away.🛶🛺..🤣... but if I'm to suffer you can join me ...😛