SR was mentioned in an episode of Cheers and The Golden Girls?
Think I've seen all the episodes of Cheers atleast once and GG multiple times but I missed it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
SR was mentioned in an episode of Cheers and The Golden Girls?
Think I've seen all the episodes of Cheers atleast once and GG multiple times but I missed it
Ahhh The whining! Cz a movie failed?
Country is getting destroyed? Ahhh cry me a river! Or is it also an excuse for upcoming project that looks like a failure
I should take a break from here and make myslef (possibly some other people(s) too) happy 😊

I Just went to get gas good to see prices slashing and same with real estate otherwise prices were getting out control post pandemic/lockdown. Gas got up to $6.00 a gallon and regarding homes people would have bid above the asking price.
We don't have eggs in my country and vegetables and fruits have become so expensive- Covid and climate change are slowly decimating food security in Australia.
Is this movie being released in India too
Originally posted by: dahibhalle
We don't have eggs in my country and vegetables and fruits have become so expensive- Covid and climate change are slowly decimating food security in Australia.
Climate change affects food production? You mean like lack of rainfall...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0