wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Well I Thought I would come here time to time to see what’s going on some might know me but since I haven’t been active in years most probably won’t know me !!  Plus I need to change the siggy but my username is the same since 2011 lol Anyhow hello hola all !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How many years has it been ? 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Woah Jess where were you all these years?! Sal-Kat rocks toh tabah aur barbaad ho gaya waise 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Woah Jess where were you all these years?! Sal-Kat rocks toh tabah aur barbaad ho gaya waise 

Been busy with things which can go into detail later.How are you? You are familiar but I don’t want to guess wrong so please do tell me your name. So many have over the years changed user names lol ..

Regarding SaL-Kat ye I know well at least they have an upcoming movie together!! And the Kapoor lad married Alia bhatt 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How many years has it been ? 

not sure how have you been maroon by salman supporter ? You in New York or somewhere else ? 

wat_up thumbnail

They sure do and eagerly waiting on tiger 3 to see them bring that magic onscreen. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

not sure how have you been maroon by salman supporter ? You in New York or somewhere else ? 

Still in NY

I’m married w a son 😆
Mines only 17 months 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Been busy with things which can go into detail later.How are you? You are familiar but I don’t want to guess wrong so please do tell me your name. So many have over the years changed user names lol ..

Regarding SaL-Kat ye I know well at least they have an upcoming movie together!! And the Kapoor lad married Alia bhatt 

Dexter. Also, glad to know you’re doing great!

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Dexter. Also, glad to know you’re doing great!

I thought so because you have the cat dp but I didn’t want to assume also your real name is genie and more popular one with a Z right ? 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They sure do and eagerly waiting on tiger 3 to see them bring that magic onscreen. 

Great! Nice to see you around again😆