Movies recommend kar do Maroon bhai ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Movies recommend kar do Maroon bhai ko
Bhool bulaya
Jug jug jeeyo
Gangubai
Darlings
Ok, here are a few movies which I liked this year:-
1. K.G.F - 2
2. RRR
3. Bhool Bhulaiya 2
4. Gangubai Kathaiyawadi
5. JugJugg Jiyo
6. A Thursday (This is must watch, it's on Hotstar)
7. Dasvi (Netflix)
8. Janhit Mein Jaari
9. Jersey
10. Thar (Netflix)
11. Jaadugar (Netflix)
12. Good Luck Jerry (Hotstar)
13. Darlings (Netflix)
14. Operation Romeo (Netflix)
15. Footfairy (Netflix)
i liked a thursday tooOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Ok, here are a few movies which I liked this year:-
1. K.G.F - 2
2. RRR
3. Bhool Bhulaiya 2
4. Gangubai Kathaiyawadi
5. JugJugg Jiyo
6. A Thursday (This is must watch, it's on Hotstar)
7. Dasvi (Netflix)
8. Janhit Mein Jaari
9. Jersey
10. Thar (Netflix)
11. Jaadugar (Netflix)
12. Good Luck Jerry (Hotstar)
13. Darlings (Netflix)
14. Operation Romeo (Netflix)
15. Footfairy (Netflix)
I have not seen
Janhit Mein Jaari
9. Jersey (I have seen the original one only)
10. Thar (Netflix)
11. Jaadugar (Netflix)
14. Operation Romeo (Netflix)
15. Footfairy (Netflix)
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Ok, here are a few movies which I liked this year:-
1. K.G.F - 2
2. RRR
3. Bhool Bhulaiya 2
4. Gangubai Kathaiyawadi
5. JugJugg Jiyo
6. A Thursday (This is must watch, it's on Hotstar)
7. Dasvi (Netflix)
8. Janhit Mein Jaari
9. Jersey
10. Thar (Netflix)
11. Jaadugar (Netflix)
12. Good Luck Jerry (Hotstar)
13. Darlings (Netflix)
14. Operation Romeo (Netflix)
15. Footfairy (Netflix)
Thank you. I will try to find them on the streaming sites.
I havent been to cinema since March 2020 (Baaghi 3)
My Top 5 Bollywood Films of 2026 (so far): Main Vaapas Aaunga ❤️ Chand Mera Dil Bhooth Bangla Assi Ikkis It's been a surprisingly good year for...
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2
5