Poll
Who will realise love first ?
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It would be interesting, if Sid falls first.
I was going to say Mithai cos of how she looked at him during the sari scene and then break down of signing divorce papers…
But Sid seems like he is on board more so now of falling in love…
I would go with Sid!! I absolutely want him to fall in love first!!
I love to see Sid being jealous seeing Mithai with someone else or any man near her lol. I think Sid feeling it first would bring more potential to the phrase and relationship