Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Abhi tak toh sab theek chal raha show mein,sab badiya but aage ka kuch keh nahi sakte but iss show mein bhi feroze ko anxiety issues hain ๐Ÿค”

wo toh hoga hi...

wo Feroze hai ๐Ÿค“ usko ye kuch mental/emotional disorder toh chaoye hi hoga to justify his dukh badi dastaans 

Afterall audience ko frustrate jo karna hai apni khud ki dukh se 

But i hope iss baar FL ki character pasand layak ho. Everytime he lutaos his jaan over very annoying & unreasonable girls. Jinka mujhe samaj nahi aata ever why he even fall for those. (I can only remember liking Rumi from ishqiya & rest all remind me of... kher chod deti hoon  ๐Ÿ˜‰)

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

But i guess iss bar ladki miley gi isko ๐Ÿ˜‚  

Tab toh iss baar zaroor dekhungi ๐Ÿ˜›

condition applies : FL is not unreasonably self-righteous & lecturer 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Tab toh iss baar zaroor dekhungi ๐Ÿ˜›

condition applies : FL is not unreasonably self-righteous & lecturer 

Do watch then ๐Ÿ˜ณ

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

For a change, as everyone bashing Mohit. I am not gonna do that. Yes He was wrong yesterday and Rubina was right. But on basis of one episode I m not going to judge them. 

Chalo begin with start. Till Now who's the one who fought with most of the contestants, who's the one who turned kkk into bb, who's the one who played sympathy card, who's the one who is actually getting sympathy. 

Just take an example of this Saturday episode which did not have a single fight, but rubina ky atey hi ek nhi do nhi fights ki dukaan lag gayi. Unfortunately this season is dedicated for rubina (tho channel is using her as well) and they are using other contestants to show rubina in positive light. 

How ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

Rubina vs Jannat 

Wah Rubina kitni achi hai jannat ko sequence read karney ka way bataya. But still jannat was thankless and rude.

Rubina vs Kanika 

Wah Rubina kitni honest hai aur kanika cheater. 

Rubina vs Mohit 

Mohit is chauvinist, grudge holder, cheapster etc but rubina bechari kitni achi hai. 

She was not well still she performed the task, but mohit was so rude and biased

In all these fights who got the sympathy, who came in positive light. 

I m damn sure Yeh silsala chalta rahy ga jab taak rubina hai iss show py. No doubt she is a fine performer. Doing well not that great still giving her 100%. We would be liked more if she would not have turned this show into bb. 

rubina is the jhagrelu aunty of this season ๐Ÿ˜†, in the third fight she was right it wasnt really her fault, but the first two fights was unecessary. jannat wala she kept on saying sequence ke bare mai maine bataya until jannat got fed up but later jannat took stand for rubi in the other two arguments as she felt she was right n then the second one well she wasnt wrong in raising what kanika did but she could have handled the matter gracefully or in a much better time, kanika apologized immediately and kept no grudges, but rubina continued hence kanika looked to be the better one here, but then rubina also kept away her grudges for the game in the later episodes so this matter is sorted too. the argument vs rubina  did not affect jannat and kanika much, but affected mohit n hence he seemed wrong. mohit could have gave a better reason too. tushar n mohit actually saved their friends(nishant n kanika respectively) but tushar gave a better reason n didnt make it look like he did it for his friend.

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

The same K medal thing happening which Arjun got in last season ๐Ÿ˜†

It'll be interesting to see the stunts for winning K Medal ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

The same K medal thing happening which Arjun got in last season ๐Ÿ˜†

It'll be interesting to see the stunts for winning K Medal ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ok then after winning K medal would they tell them to take one name for elimination in his place๐Ÿคกas they asked to Arjun last year๐Ÿ˜‰

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿฅบ 

Let's see what is the outcome of him winning that medal.

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya258

Ok then after winning K medal would they tell them to take one name for elimination in his place๐Ÿคกas they asked to Arjun last year๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh teri I forgot about elimination thing๐Ÿ˜†

Hope Tushar would be fair this time๐Ÿคก

Mohit hota toh pakka rubina ka naam leta๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why I am not surprised to see Tushar winning k medal most likely winning final also. No one else winning can be justified by the channel. Every thing is pre scripted elimination drama jaghada Rona dona everything.๐Ÿ˜‚

Even Tushar will take Rubina s name i think because all other strong contestants  will be there till top 5.