priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

why no responses in this topic?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

why no responses in this topic?

Not a AaloBir topic na🤣

Tbh, except Pankaj and Shweta, nothing seems interesting given the show's format of a person being falsely accused of murder and even if they did, their motive makes sense (season 2) 

But m excited for Swastika, given her debacle in Escyape Live (it was a mess of a show) 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting trailer. I especially like the chemistry between Tripathi and the actress who plays his wife too. 

This trailer reminded me of the JonBenet case... Dunno why. 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Watched the two episodes of this that are currently streaming.

Watched Delhi Crime a couple of days ago and the contrast in the quality is jarring. Can't help compare the grittiness of that with this show. The acting and direction is so off. And I can't help but think that the actor who plays the accused teen on this show strongly resembles Aryan Khan from some angles...it is just uncanny! 

This season really deserved a better treatment because of its very interesting themes: a child artiste who wants to grow out of her reel character's shadow, the prevalence of drug abuse by teens, the impact of favoritism conferred on one child upon the siblings, the trauma of a broken family, etc,. Will watch further episodes only because of the whodunit factor and Pankaj Tripathi's effervescence. 

Edited by Amri_IF - 1 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Watched first two episodes can’t wait for third episode. They should have released all at a time. I liked first two seasons bcz of pankaj tripathi so hopefully third one doesn’t disappoint me. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The chemistry between Vikrant Massey, Pankaj and Jackie Shroff was so interesting in the first season. Pankaj the 'angel' on Vikrant's shoulder pulling him in one direction. Jackie the 'devil' on another shoulder pulling him in another direction.The struggle to remain true to your self vs the struggle to survive. Though everything is not black and white. It's all about growing up and learning to stand up for yourself with the help of two unlikely mentors.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago