Anupamaa

Anupama live update 10 August

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rupali's acting.👏Today she even outdid herself. Though I don't like Anupama but because of Rupali's acting I felt so terrible for Anupama. What a pathetic situation she is in.

The best part definitely was Anu taking the pen from Ankush to sign the declaration form for Anuj. It shows no matter how much broken she is she still has the courage and strength to take control of the situation. Hope she remains the same when the vulture family wants to take over the empire. 

Ankush was suspecting Adhik but Adhik dismisses his claim saying that he is not a criminal. Suddenly both Ankush and Adhik suspects Barkha. This suspicion game is boring. 

I was feeling like slapping Kavya today. Why is she taking so long to reveal what she saw. It seems like she actually does not  know much.

Precap: Anu and Kavya get glimpses of their husbands through the glass door. A doctor comes running and saying Vanraaj Shah...

I am seriously not liking this track. What was the necessity of shoving V in this track? Why everything has to be about him? We all know he is going to be perfectly fine. Still they needed to show him injured only to collect some sympathy for the abuser. His 27 years of abuse, mysogony, anger, violence will all be forgotten and forgiven in a moment because he saved Anuj. He will become an angel. I won't be surprised if Anupama tells that Aap Meri Zindagi Mein Farista Ban Ke Aye Hain. Oh God how am I gonna survive this track ? And Bhavna please stick to family dramas, don't even try crime thriller, you suck at it. This who is the culprit is coming across as so funny. Another complaint is the acting of the supporting cast. Well all of them are very good actor but last two episodes other than Rupali everybody's acting was way below the mark. 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Rupali's acting.👏Today she even outdid herself. Though I don't like Anupama but because of Rupali's acting I felt so terrible for Anupama. What a pathetic situation she is in.

The best part definitely was Anu taking the pen from Ankush to sign the declaration form for Anuj. It shows no matter how much broken she is she still has the courage and strength to take control of the situation. Hope she remains the same when the vulture family wants to take over the empire. 

Ankush was suspecting Adhik but Adhik dismisses his claim saying that he is not a criminal. Suddenly both Ankush and Adhik suspects Barkha. This suspicion game is boring. 

It has to be Ankush and/or Adhik because looks like he failed the brakes or something and he made it seem like Vanraj is the one responsible since everyone knows Vanraj is mad at Anuj..so he will be blamed and the Kapadia vultures will take over the business..and they are considering Barkha that means Barkha is not in USA..she is in India and they lied to Shahs..

I was feeling like slapping Kavya today. Why is she taking so long to reveal what she saw. It seems like she actually does not  know much. 

the way Kavya was scared to tell the truth made it seem like Ankush warned her to be quiet or something..

Precap: Anu and Kavya get glimpses of their husbands through the glass door. A doctor comes running and saying Vanraaj Shah...

I am seriously not liking this track. What was the necessity of shoving V in this track? Why everything has to be about him? We all know he is going to be perfectly fine. Still they needed to show him injured only to collect some sympathy for the abuser. His 27 years of abuse, mysogony, anger, violence will all be forgotten and forgiven in a moment because he saved Anuj. He will become an angel. I won't be surprised if Anupama tells that Aap Meri Zindagi Mein Farista Ban Ke Aye Hain. Oh God how am I gonna survive this track ? And Bhavna please stick to family dramas, don't even try crime thriller, you suck at it. This who is the culprit is coming across as so funny. Another complaint is the acting of the supporting cast. Well all of them are very good actor but last two episodes other than Rupali everybody's acting was way below the mark.