How are you liking the material so far?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
How are you liking the material so far?
No mood for the whole year?
Long time I must say 😆
Mood for everything else except the movies 😆
Its been more than 2 years now that I watched a Bolly film dhang se with hype. Last was Ek Villain 2, usme bhi I was so confused what the hell was going on 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Mood for everything else except the movies 😆
Its been more than 2 years now that I watched a Bolly film dhang se with hype. Last was Ek Villain 2, usme bhi I was so confused what the hell was going on 😆
2 years, in covid time bhi you didn't watched any film 😒
Pure Laziness 👎🏼😆
I watched the trailer with my brother
My brother said it’s rip of X man lol
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I watched the trailer with my brother
My brother said it’s rip of X man lol
The new song reminds me of Frozen 😆
But I must say, your brother is right 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
2 years, in covid time bhi you didn't watched any film 😒
Pure Laziness 👎🏼😆
I watched loads of web shows! 😆
Just looking for quality content 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I watched loads of web shows! 😆
Just looking for quality content 😆
Pakistani dramas
Docu series about actors or athletes
An older sitcoms
Newer shows and movies are not as good.
Even the daily American soaps. I only Forward them alot
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Pakistani dramas
Docu series about actors or athletes
An older sitcoms
Newer shows and movies are not as good.
Even the daily American soaps. I only Forward them alot
I am watching KTK, Weham and bits from Bakhtawar currently 😆
A Good Place on Netflix is fun. Have you watched it?
And FRIENDS and The Office are classics ❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2080663231904022782
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
Please delete
15