Before 2020, which films according to you had crazy buzz right from casting to the release?
Asking this because I have been reminded of the Fifty Shades mania, where I was so disappointed my favourite did not get the role 😆
Before 2020, which films according to you had crazy buzz right from casting to the release?
Asking this because I have been reminded of the Fifty Shades mania, where I was so disappointed my favourite did not get the role 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
All the Khan ones.
If your talking about Books turned movies there none. I don’t really read
Hum Saath, K3G, devdas types when I was a kid
1990-99
Hum
Insaniyat
Khalnayak
Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja
DDLJ
Karan Arjun
HDDCS
2000-09
KNPH
Mohabbatein
Gadar
Dhoom 1 & 2
Ghajini
RNBDJ
OSO
Saawariya
2010-19
All Salman Films
Ra.One
Chennai Express
Dhoom 3
TOH
War
Baaghi 2
Bahubali 1 & 2
Dangal
Padmavat
Sanju
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
1990-99
Hum
Insaniyat
Khalnayak
Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja
DDLJ
Karan Arjun
HDDCS
2000-09
KNPH
Mohabbatein
Gadar
Dhoom 1 & 2
Ghajini
RNBDJ
OSO
Saawariya
2010-19
All Salman Films
Chennai Express
Dhoom 3
TOH
War
Baaghi 2
Bahubali 1 & 2
Dangal
Padmavat
Sanju
Wow that's quite the list 😆
Which were your favourite?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
All the Khan ones.
If your talking about Books turned movies there none. I don’t really read
Hum Saath, K3G, devdas types when I was a kid
Naah I just mean films.
Gave Fifty Shades's example coz that was the last film I remember that had a lot of fan input for casting. But none of the fan favourites were cast lol.
Except Padmavat, all are my fav. 😆
I haven't like a Bollywood movie in years 😆
Dekhi hi nahi hogi dhang se 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Naah I just mean films.
Gave Fifty Shades's example coz that was the last film I remember that had a lot of fan input for casting. But none of the fan favourites were cast lol.
Brahmastra
Almost 10 years hype
https://x.com/i/status/2080663231904022782
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
Please delete
15