Please -28 your score to get my total score.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please -28 your score to get my total score.🤣
my brain totally skipped "INDIAN TV" actor and directly went to Bollywood and picked Amitabh Bachchan for voice over of bigg boss 🤣 I hate you ITV 😡😡😡
we namesakes have the same 😆
Originally posted by: AWanderingSoul
That's the end of sheep results. Now its time for the Bonus Level "Match with MinionBoss". Tagging Shreya too😆😆
Iss main toh pakka zero matlab countless negative points ayein gaye 😂
it's okay Rey hum Sab ne bura kia hai 🤣😂 mere khud 9 theek hue hai bas 🤣Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'm sorry I did terrible in this round, TR ma'am. But score positive mein hai 😭
bonus round mein no negative 🤓Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss main toh pakka zero matlab countless negative points ayein gaye 😂
I picked sharad for the bb voice qOriginally posted by: average-student
my brain totally skipped "INDIAN TV" actor and directly went to Bollywood and picked Amitabh Bachchan for voice over of bigg boss 🤣 I hate you ITV 😡😡😡
I considered him for mytho role but then thought he is more known for his baahubali voice 🥺
Originally posted by: average-student
my brain totally skipped "INDIAN TV" actor and directly went to Bollywood and picked Amitabh Bachchan for voice over of bigg boss 🤣 I hate you ITV 😡😡😡
Maine bhi Amitabh Bachchan soch tha 🤗

Final Round (ROUND 3)
ITV (Indian Television)
Bonus Level : Match with MinionBoss
Q1) Suppose you are locked in Bigg Boss House, which female contestant's footsteps will you like to follow once entering there?
A) Rubina Dilaik
B) Hinna Khan
C) Shehnaaz Kaur Gill
D) Tejaswi Prakash
E) Gauhar Khan
MinionBoss's Answer :
E) Gauhar Khan (+10 points)
RainOfDew
evilxbalaa
Phenyl
InClouds
Prizi
Kulasya
Hakuna_Matata11
-Anonymous11-
M.Wheeler
Alaukik
sxursaep
Colors_face
teri_Sanem
Beautyful_Mess
Param-Sundari
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k