Voldy cursed the DADA position didn’t he 🤣🤣 imagine being so petty 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Voldy cursed the DADA position didn’t he 🤣🤣 imagine being so petty 🤣
oh you are? 😲
good that they didnt dare then 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If HP was made into an ITV show they surely would make them a love triangle 🤣 and only focus on that 🤣🤣
yup he sure did and he so is 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Voldy cursed the DADA position didn’t he 🤣🤣 imagine being so petty 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh you are? 😲
Yeah I also know their son’s name so that’s why I’m more curious about what Snape is up to 😆
after all these years I’m bound to hear some spoilers 🤣 being around so many fans and all
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
good that they didnt dare then 🤣
Umbridge would make the perfect sasuma 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yup he sure did and he so is 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aah i see isee 🤣🤣 which son’s name u know btw?Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah I also know their son’s name so that’s why I’m more curious about what Snape is up to 😆
after all these years I’m bound to hear some spoilers 🤣 being around so many fans and all
True true 😆
ye sasuma will make their bahus do lines “i must not forget namak in food” 🤣🤣
Am curious though u r not interested in draco btw? 😲
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k