Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just voted. Literally few seconds ago.

Cheers..
Thank you for liking my songs, means a lot 🤗
half badge mujhe dena I will vote 😆
I am so confused and biased 😳 what to do?😡😆
Originally posted by: average-student
half badge mujhe dena I will vote 😆
I am so confused and biased 😳 what to do?😡😆
ki naa, mujhe badge mila🤣 about confuse and bais, idk how to help you there😆
let me go vote before deadline gone..last round also sochti reh gayee and deadline over 😆 you got badge??congrats 🥳Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
ki naa, mujhe badge mila🤣 about confuse and bais, idk how to help you there😆
(Not me going to check if you finally got the badge 👀)
Congratulations Shibu 🤣🤗
Guys go to this thread and vote please!
I forgot abt it.. let me go nd vote ASAP!
Thank you so much for your precious votes guys🤗❤️
