if you have too much euros on ahnd, bhejo re mujhe🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
if you have too much euros on ahnd, bhejo re mujhe🤪
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guys, honestly, stop spamming. you can use the main thread to thank people, I am losing votes here
I was just about to come and spam 😭
Dil toots 🥺
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Bee u have an amazing voice.
Loved the selection of songs for antakshari .I really feel like listening ur voice on loop.
Thank you so much! 🤗
Why is voting thread not GA?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Why is voting thread not GA?
pata nahi😆 I requested, but....
Guys go to this thread and vote please!
voting is for another 4.5 hours na? 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
voting is for another 4.5 hours na? 🤣
yaa
Guys go to this thread and vote please! 🥺❤️