I will be posting tonight as I am travelling today 😎
Did kitten send her entry?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will be posting tonight as I am travelling today 😎
Did kitten send her entry?
Guys, I am really sorry I am unable to post it because the day has been really hectic. I will try and post it tomorrow
No worries. Araam se kar lena. Everyone can vote on the weekend
Padmajaan, inbox, asap, please😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Padmajaan, inbox, asap, please😳
Couldn't find any message!
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Padmajaan, inbox, asap, please😳
am at work. Bad network. Will check once back home in an hour or so.
Sorry host didi but I couldn't send the entry and won't be able to continue with it.
All the best to all the participants😳
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
I pulled out a couple weeks back. Super busy and overwhelming weeks ahead.
But I'll vote. ❤️
Nooo why would you do that😭 you wouldve reached the finals😭
Originally posted by: sxursaep
Sorry host didi but I couldn't send the entry and won't be able to continue with it.
All the best to all the participants😳
Whyyyy
I loved your voice🥺
Voting for R3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/fan-fictions/5299870/voice-of-india-forums-r3-voting-entries-on-page-1-and-2
Please tag people on the thread and ask them to vote, thanks and bye🏃♀️