Hum gujratimam ga'um chum
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hum gujratimam ga'um chum
Round 3 ki voting kab se hai???????
Round 3 ke music agaye Kia 😃?
I will be posting tonight as I am travelling today 😎
I will be posting tonight as I am travelling today 😎
Bon voyage captain. 🤗
Captain I have already sent my entry to you in PM . Have you got it or I have to send the link again ?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Bon voyage captain. 🤗
Captain I have already sent my entry to you in PM . Have you got it or I have to send the link again ?
I am too sleepy right now to check.. woke up early… right now travelling to Ranchi. Will check in the evening 😍
I am too sleepy right now to check.. woke up early… right now travelling to Ranchi. Will check in the evening 😍
Safe travels! 💕💕
have a safe journey 😳I will be posting tonight as I am travelling today 😎
I am too sleepy right now to check.. woke up early… right now travelling to Ranchi. Will check in the evening 😍
Thank you captain. ❤️
No problem check whenever you get time. But I just wanted to make sure that you have got the reverb link which is working 😁👍🏼
Guys, I am really sorry I am unable to post it because the day has been really hectic. I will try and post it tomorrow