Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
where was it the night if the prom ?? 🤣
Maybe she did trust Abhay somewhat afterall 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
where was it the night if the prom ?? 🤣
Maybe she did trust Abhay somewhat afterall 🤣
but she went with sid and didnt answer 17 calls from Abhay and asked him to leave. 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
but she went with sid and didnt answer 17 calls from Abhay and asked him to leave. 🤣
The trust is conditional of course 🤣
what condition? I am lost! 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
what condition? I am lost! 🤣
Even I don’t know 🤣 whatever writer babu thought it was 🤣
Good day to you both 🤗 I’m going to sleep 🤣
i bet he didnt think thtere would be people discussing the show 🤣
Meghs gotta read this when she wakes up 😈
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgr4OsoJQeU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
liked flaxing that they were basic thanku 🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Meghs gotta read this when she wakes up 😈
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgr4OsoJQeU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
liked flaxing that they were basic thanku 🤣
All fax no printer 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k