I hope Ayesha is approached for Nach Baliye. She can accept it since it airs on Star. Also this year it's not couple dance competition. The celebrities will pair up with their fans .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope Ayesha is approached for Nach Baliye. She can accept it since it airs on Star. Also this year it's not couple dance competition. The celebrities will pair up with their fans .
But i think Star will approach someone else, u know whom.. 😑😑😑😒😒
Let's see what happens.
Originally posted by: Shyama9090
But i think Star will approach someone else, u know whom.. 😑😑😑😒😒
Let's see what happens.
I don't think so. Both did Smart jodi. They won't be approached again.