Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Most of the Ary’s awards will go to this show and KTK😆
We have successfully finished this thread
🥳🥳
That’s disappointing. I thought she was a bit more diplomatic and professional compared to the average Pakistani celeb.Originally posted by: .Dilwale.
Loongggg story 😆
Basically she said something distasteful about Hania. Not once, not twice but thrice, and after the third time finally got dragged for it. And now suddenly she has gone all nice for Hania. Let’s see how long it will last. I am guessing not very 😆
Ok Everyone!!
I Have To Announce That We Have Officially Ended This Thread
So The HalZa Discussions, Mere Humsafar Shit Postings, Pissing Taijaan And The Lovely Audience Posting Will Be Continued In The New Thread
New Thread Link:
Thread #1:
Thread#2: