Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

I came across a tweet where it was like Raavi manipulated Shiva for agreeing with her.... I didn't find anything manipulating here,yes they used a comedy bgm which made it feel that way,they should have used some serious bgm here but Shiva isn't that kind of person who get easily manipulated (except by his maa and bhabhi) especially if Raavi is the case, it's just he felt her right or it's because he understood her this time...  Even before he didn't asked her to stop with this sm thing, his concern was just not to show his family things coz it was humiliating, he was more mad about the trolling for maa,bhabhi and for Raavi..... He always pointed kuch acha toh kar he will support her... And now that he is supporting people find it manipulating. 

Sab ko Raavi se kuch zyada hi problem ho rahi hai I see, I am not liking her repetative outfits and want her to try some different indo western styles, but this track is for her individuality that I wanted from so long, wanted her to be financially independent, and prove she is not dobi as everyone thinks her to be. 

Exactly shiva was angry rather upset because of the live family drama and ofcourse raavi was 24x7 live and he felt ignored by her which he was not able to digest. The girl who use to irritate him every now and then was nit giving him importance.  Thankfully raavi understood that she can help people by her SM and decided to help others. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode #480

Dhara makes a plea

An Dhara anxious and bursts out at Pandyas for keeping the baby away from her. Later she makes a plea when Gautam decides to send the baby to the orphanage.

Dhara and Gautam with the baby in the thumbanil and the episode is 21 minutes long.

I copied exactly what was written in the synopsis, don’t take any responsibility for the grammar😆

Every other episode we have synopsis which mentions Dhara lashing out on the Pandyas. She is just plain mean ðŸ˜†

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She annoys me soo damn much 

she's the reason I'm not following kkk this season

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode #480

Dhara makes a plea

An Dhara anxious and bursts out at Pandyas for keeping the baby away from her. Later she makes a plea when Gautam decides to send the baby to the orphanage.

Dhara and Gautam with the baby in the thumbanil and the episode is 21 minutes long.

I copied exactly what was written in the synopsis, don’t take any responsibility for the grammar😆

Every other episode we have synopsis which mentions Dhara lashing out on the Pandyas. She is just plain mean ðŸ˜†

They need to fire the person that writers the synopsis lol.

I have lost count how many times Dhara has gotten mad at the Pandyas because of the baby. The baby isn't even hers and she still won't stop.

At least Gaumbi has told Dhara about the mother running away. Had it been Dhara, she wouldn't have told them at all.

Thanks for tagging me ðŸ˜Š

manny136 thumbnail

Gaumbi hiding and sneaking around the hospital while the rest of the family is there for rishitas delivery lol

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Episode #480

Dhara makes a plea

Today dora again hogging ss. Screaming on family shedding crocodile tears. Hey bhagwan. 

Ab kya plea karegi. Mujhse mera bacha chahiye.  Poor Chikoo. 

Hope Rishita takes her to her room( segment scene)

Can't tolerate dorA with that cute munchkin. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

They need to fire the person that writers the synopsis lol.

I have lost count how many times Dhara has gotten mad at the Pandyas because of the baby. The baby isn't even hers and she still won't stop.

At least Gaumbi has told Dhara about the mother running away. Had it been Dhara, she wouldn't have told them at all.

Thanks for tagging me ðŸ˜Š

Dhara is known to hide information from everyone at different times at Kandya Niwas, that’s a given and part of parcel of who she is.

But you wait till Raavi finally discloses that she is making money by being a SM influencer, Dhara and Suman are sure to lash out on her. They won’t be able to bear that Raavi hid such a huge information. More than Suman, Dhara will be the one affected. Bit they have to understand  this is the first time ever Raavi is hiding something from the family that too after informing Shiva. It’s not that she hid from him too. That’s not in Raavi’s nature at all ðŸ˜•

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dhara is known to hide information from everyone at different times at Kandya Niwas, that’s a given and part of parcel of who she is.

But you wait till Raavi finally discloses that she is making money by being a SM influencer, Dhara and Suman are sure to lash out on her. They won’t be able to bear that Raavi hid such a huge information. More than Suman, Dhara will be the one affected. Bit they have to understand  this is the first time ever Raavi is hiding something from the family that too after informing Shiva. It’s not that she hid from him too. That’s not in Raavi’s nature at all ðŸ˜•

I hope my theory comes true of Shiva backing Raavi when they reveal to the family that she is making money from SM. I fully expect Suman and Dhara to have a problem but hopefully Shiva stays by her side. 

I am not looking forward to Dhara’s pagalpann, we see that everyday, I'm tired of it.

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Dhara Dhara Dhara😵

Uffff 

Inn sab ke beech me kahi ShiVi ka SR attempt no 2 na kat jae😭

Mujhe esa lag raha hai ki koi na koi aake interrupt karega🤪