It lowers and raises volume and speed at its own sweet will and I am trying to control it .Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Reverb messed with my previous recording, made it so much fast, aise hi 2.05 minutes recording somehow became 1.45 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It lowers and raises volume and speed at its own sweet will and I am trying to control it .Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Reverb messed with my previous recording, made it so much fast, aise hi 2.05 minutes recording somehow became 1.45 😒
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
It lowers and raises volume and speed at its own sweet will and I am trying to control it .
Yeah and sometimes adds background score - screeching or random noises that don't exist
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I am struggling with voice recording problems in reverb.
Songs selected x4 around seem Pd as yours .
Initially I was thinking of Punjabi, Bengali, Hindi n Marathi songs .. but it did not meet other criteria so gave up that thought 🤣.
Do you know punjabi??😲
Koi shak ?
My profession requires me to speak/ understand some common languages spoken in this country , so …
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
My profession requires me to speak/ understand some common languages spoken in this country , so …
How many languages do you know doctor sahiba
Sum tame mari sathey spardha kari cho?🤔
Gayanamam spardha karo👍🏼
She can sing toooooo
Afterall girls would be inspired by her as they learnt selfie taking after her song only 🤣🤣
Yeh kya tha