Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Whats "prize eetega"? Does that mean winner will win some food item?😲

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Whats "prize eetega"? Does that mean winner will win some food item?😲

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Bee, I see you got the highest score. I am dancing in happiness.
Love,
Nani
whoever wins, please make a donation for replacement of nani's bones, badi meherbaani
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Bee, I see you got the highest score. I am dancing in happiness.
Love,
Nani
Nani 🤗
Aise hi ashirvaad deti raho ❤️
Why you always after Dhinchak Pooja 😭
Abhi talent hai bandi mein to main kya karu? Plus, I miss her songs, Love storiyaan sun sun ke pak gayi main😅
Nahi, serious thi🤔
Tum bhi Nani ka naam aur roshan karo
I selected two songs from 70s and two songs from 90s for Antaksari round. What about you?
I am struggling with voice recording problems in reverb.I selected two songs from 70s and two songs from 90s for Antaksari round. What about you?
Songs selected x4 around seem Pd as yours .
Initially I was thinking of Punjabi, Bengali, Hindi n Marathi songs .. but it did not meet other criteria so gave up that thought 🤣.
Reverb messed with my previous recording, made it so much fast, aise hi 2.05 minutes recording somehow became 1.45 😒