Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
95 pts for Team Bheem I think
is it that means we did good.
chalo lets see ab bonus 2 mein kya hota hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
95 pts for Team Bheem I think
is it that means we did good.
chalo lets see ab bonus 2 mein kya hota hai
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Broo! I never saw the movie and it was a nightmare for me!😭😭
Team, trusting you guys and my guts we scored 95 pts somehow! 👏🏼👏🏼
Now u have to watch 3 Idiots WD see this movie made team Karna top 3
is it that means we did good.
chalo lets see ab bonus 2 mein kya hota hai
Yes we did gr8 we r top 3 in this bonus round.
oh great
so its tie with in three teams.
actually jo sheep mein select kiya vahi anti mein karna tha obviously no one would do so 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Broo! I never saw the movie and it was a nightmare for me!😭😭
Team, trusting you guys and my guts we scored 95 pts somehow! 👏🏼👏🏼
How come u didnt😲 Now watch this movie.. it got ur team in top 3
oh great
so its tie with in three teams.
actually jo sheep mein select kiya vahi anti mein karna tha obviously no one would do so 🤣
Anti sheep is nightmare for me🤣 Isiliye based on votes i sent it😆
Team Karna did this for one ques😆
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
anti sheep only karna got points 😂😂😂
yes. They did smart strategy
selected same for sheep and anti.👍🏼
obviously no one will select sheep and nit same so increases chances of getting points 😆
would that hep in elimination round?
ki has nothing to do and will only help scoring the points.
Noo never!🤣 Meme hi kaafi hain! I don’t like Aamir’s film! Last I saw was ghajini🤡
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Noo never!🤣 Meme hi kaafi hain! I don’t like Aamir’s film! Last I saw was ghajini🤡
3 Idiots dekhlo, its best movie of his
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k