RS sach mein hypocrite hain he loves to fire and use people 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
RS sach mein hypocrite hain he loves to fire and use people 😵
phly Mohsin aab Paras koOriginally posted by: DreamyFantasy
RS sach mein hypocrite hain he loves to fire and use people 😵
May no one get a boss like RS 🤧Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
phly Mohsin aab Paras ko
I'm feeling bad for Paras 😢Originally posted by: DreamyFantasy
May no one get a boss like RS 🤧
I wonder if he’ll fire Harshu or Pranali nextOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
phly Mohsin aab Paras ko
Me too he was such a good actor 😢Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I'm feeling bad for Paras 😢
Even Mohsin ko bhi used Kiya tha RS Uncle nyOriginally posted by: DreamyFantasy
Me too he was such a good actor 😢
Poor Mohsin used to always respect and worship himOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Even Mohsin ko bhi used Kiya tha RS Uncle ny
I hope his new show kisi aur PH ky sath hoOriginally posted by: DreamyFantasy
Poor Mohsin used to always respect and worship him
RS doesn’t want his actors to ever quit his shows he just wants to use them forever 😒Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Even Mohsin ko bhi used Kiya tha RS Uncle ny