vera ,jaldi kro 🤣 I seriously want you to be TR till last round 😡
I sent my answers 1 hr back 😆
Thank you ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
vera ,jaldi kro 🤣 I seriously want you to be TR till last round 😡
I sent my answers 1 hr back 😆
Thank you ❤️🤗
Round 2 starts from tomorrow 12 midnight IST.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Mono when are we getting the next round??
You need to send 3 names for eliminations now.
answers nhi 🤦🤦 elimination k lie 3 name dene hai Tumhe 😡
answers nhi 🤦🤦 elimination k lie 3 name dene hai Tumhe 😡
Oh Oops. Sent!
Host
I have a question
Will all the three teammates get eliminated or will you choose one person randomly from them?
If all 3 get eliminated will the wildcard entries take their place?
host ji mera kya 😭
phal pak gaya ki nahi? mujhe to lagta hai any more time and it will start rotting 💔
You can get 3 teammates from Wild card auction.Host
I have a question
Will all the three teammates get eliminated or will you choose one person randomly from them?
If all 3 get eliminated will the wildcard entries take their place?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Now you are no longer a TR. You have given me your powers and have become an itsy bitsy member of Team Shakuni.
Rashi you joined Hinna?
Bas eliminations khatam hone do. Neha, please submit 3 names whom you want to eliminate.Originally posted by: lovereading14
host ji mera kya 😭
phal pak gaya ki nahi? mujhe to lagta hai any more time and it will start rotting 💔
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k