(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 75

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Creampuff

Part 15

Amazing update !! 

So Sam complained about geet to the seniors ....... he really does not like geet 

However in his defence everything he said was true 

But I loved how geet stood her ground & fought like a champion ....   I am very proud of her 

I agree with geetā€™s decision at the end 

Was geet jealous at the end thinking that maan & Naina knew each other ?? šŸ˜†

Would like to see geet getting some TLC from maan ā¤ļø

Thank you di šŸ¤—

Ermmm....Hmmm okhh... lets see to that....

Thanks sweets...

pleasure is all mine 

Originally posted by poonamm400

I just hate sam..now geet is out from the team.. But good thing is she passed all of her physical exam..that sam is a monster.. Loved it when maan was there with geet and how she forgkt everything when he touched her..now she is on rest and i know maan is going to take grest care of her

Thanks sweets...

lets wait for next....

MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY SEASON 6

TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS

PART 16

Maan was looking at Sam angrily as rest of team members looked onā€¦anticipating a huge fight between themā€¦But, Maan didnā€™t say a wordā€¦Just handed an envelope to Adiā€¦.

Maan:- Am leaving the gangā€¦

All:- What??? (all were shocked at what Maan said, even Sam was expecting so many things but didnā€™t see this comingā€¦An instant regret covered his face) What are you saying?? (Everyone was trying to knock some senses in MK but he heard noneā€¦a few even dragged Geetā€™s name for this for him to say something but he remained silentā€¦And Sam, only observed himā€¦silently)

Maan(turned to leave but then stopped and looked at them all...They badly wanted to hear him say something):- We have been together for so many yrsā€¦In those yrs, I always thought we all know each other very well..But, I was wrongā€¦I never questioned anyone if someone was dating the girls in our gangā€¦or outside of itā€¦Coz I respected everyoneā€™s privacy until it affected the workā€¦But, you allā€¦didnā€™t think anythingā€¦From the day one, I met Geetā€¦You all opposed in all waysā€¦ But, I remained silentā€¦did I ever say, I like herā€¦she likes me or we dating anything???Noā€¦. Coz there wasnā€™t any such thing between usā€¦ I just cared for her ā€¦her life and her well-beingā€¦But, today am confessingā€¦Yes, I do like herā€¦but she doesnā€™tā€¦and I donā€™t force her to like meā€¦Its up to herā€¦But, thisā€¦.what he has doneā€¦is something beyond I can takeā€¦She is in this condition all coz of meā€¦Am the responsible oneā€¦ You all have always interfered in my THIS matterā€¦ But, from now onā€¦You donā€™t have any right on meā€¦ since am leavingā€¦

Yash(cut him):- You canā€™t leave usā€¦.

Rahul:- We wonā€™t permit you for thisā€¦(He added)

Maan:- Sir approvedā€¦.so I donā€™t need anyone elseā€™s permission nowā€¦ But, if everā€¦anything bad happened to Geetā€¦I swear I will kill him there and thenā€¦(He said that as he looked at Sam in particular) It was a nice working with you allā€¦for all these yearsā€¦ Good byeā€¦

With that he left from there and everyone only stared his backā€¦None had courage to say anythingā€¦Since whatever he said was all rightā€¦They all now looked at Samā€¦who was the cause of this damageā€¦Who looked away from all piercing gazesā€¦. And when the silence was too much to take, everyone started leaving one by oneā€¦leaving Sam to ponder overā€¦He thanked all of them silently for not putting blame on himā€¦so openlyā€¦But, he knew what he has done to his Team and now what he needed to do for his Teamā€¦To stick togetherā€¦ARYANS-MK have gone through and overcome so many hardships in all these yrs but this was something caused by an internal memberā€¦He was in dilemma but this time  he let his ego loose to his regret and he decided talkingā€¦

~~~~~

As Maan left her house, Geet had a sigh of reliefā€¦Sometimes she hated his dominant selfā€¦that she had to obey his commandsā€¦But, sometimes it also made her feel, she wasnā€™t alone in this worldā€¦There was always this guy from recent yrs, who cared for her genuinelyā€¦helped her in all her daily life mattersā€¦That there was someone who she could rely onā€¦A small smile spread on her lips thinking abt his caringā€¦She didnā€™t know what was the future of their unspoken relation..Nevertheless, she felt blessed to have him beside her in all her needsā€¦The doorbell rang and she came out from her thoughtsā€¦Opening her door, she found Sam in frontā€¦.she was surprised and angered at the same timeā€¦

Sam:- Hiā€¦

Geet(ā€˜s harsh reply came):- Why are you here??? To witness with your own eyes the damage you have causedā€¦Seeā€¦ I canā€™t move my armā€¦Satisfied???

Sam(with attitude):- You donā€™t have to be too rude with meā€¦I can explainā€¦.

Geet:- Donā€™t wanna hearā€¦.You can leaveā€¦ (With that she was abt to close the door on his face but he forcibly came inside, angering her even more) Whatā€¦.are you doingā€¦.Do you think, am timid now??? I still can fight youā€¦Just get outā€¦

Sam:- Listen to me plzā€¦I will tell, what am here for and will leave without creating any further messā€¦Just give me a chance to speakā€¦

Geet (gave in and waited for him to speak):- Fineā€¦You only have 2 mintsā€¦

She led him in and he came insideā€¦.stood by the tableā€¦trying to formulate his sentenceā€¦.and she patiently looked up at himā€¦waiting for him to speakā€¦

Sam:-Am sorry for whatever you went through coz of meā€¦But,am a selfish man Geetā€¦It took a lot of courage for me to come hereā€¦Am here for a reasonā€¦I donā€™t know if you know this or notā€¦Maan has left the teamā€¦Now its only ARYANSā€¦.without MKā€¦ He left us for youā€¦(He looked up to see her surprised face, knowing it was an info for her) Am fool who thought aggressively without thinkingā€¦Its misunderstanding on my part for hating youā€¦thinking you will destroy our teamā€¦

Geet(cut him):- Why are you here??? What do you want from meā€¦

Sam finally sighed and looked up to herā€¦saying what he meant to say to herā€¦and once he was finished Geet didnā€™t say anythingā€¦He waited for abt a mint but then stood to leave, thinking she wonā€™t help themā€¦Geet followed him to her doorā€¦as the door opened, both found Maan standing ready to knockā€¦The 3 were shocked at the surprise entry of each otherā€¦Geet-he just left why is he here, but then she saw he brought some food for herā€¦Sam-didnā€™t know where to lookā€¦at Geetā€¦.at himā€¦or at floorā€¦.

Maan:- What are you doing here??? (Geet looked on as Sam didnā€™t answer and Maan was abt to kill him with his anger filled gazeā€¦He was so much possessive for herā€¦she never knew that)

Geet:- Why are you here??? (She asked Maan instead, who glared her and slightly pushed her to the side and came insideā€¦Sam got a chance in that and went outta there)

Maan:- I need to talkā€¦ (With that Maan closed the door on Samā€™s back..and guided Geet inside)

Geet:- What are you doing???

Maan:- Why was he here???

Geet:-He just came to inquire abt my injuriesā€¦

Maan:- Or let me sayā€¦To ask you to persuade me for rejoining the gang knowing that I wonā€™t say no to you???

Geet(was speechless):- Wow!!! You know each other too wellā€¦(Maan looked away at her joke) So, you are joining back, right???

Maan:- Noā€¦

Geet:- But, he too knows you well you wonā€™t deny meā€¦.

Maan:- Geet, stay outta this matterā€¦

Geet:- Do you ever stay outta my matters whenever I say you?? Now too, you are here for thisā€¦.But, not giving meā€¦Am starvingā€¦

Maan then realized he still was holding the food bag in his hands..He gave that to herā€¦and followed her to kitchen helping her taking out the food in platesā€¦They were talking, forgetting abt Samā€¦.Neither Geet persuade him further nor Maan asked abt Samā€¦.They were in their own world of the twoā€¦

Next day,

Naina has visited Geet and after checkupā€¦Naina went to kitchen and started to make a healthy soup for herā€¦While Geet smiled at herā€¦She has been a great friend ā€¦once done, both had their soup and then Naina startedā€¦

Naina:- So, what are you gonna do now???

Geet:- Well, my Dr asked me to rest for 6 weeksā€¦so guess, am resting for weeksā€¦

Naina:- No, I meanā€¦After thatā€¦you are leaving that assignment???

Geet:- Yeahā€¦.I decidedā€¦.waitā€¦How do you know???

Naina (smiled and shrugged):- Just like thatā€¦I got to knowā€¦

Geet:- Okhhā€¦So, you have spies following me??? I should be carefulā€¦.(She joked and both laughed)

Naina:- No seriously, you arenā€™t joining back???

Geet:- Noā€¦My Sr and Iā€¦have decidedā€¦But, why are you interested???Are you hiding something???

Naina(sighed):- You knowā€¦Maanā€¦has left the teamā€¦and now ARYANS are on their ownā€¦They want Maan to take his decision back and join them backā€¦

Geet:- So, I was rightā€¦.You do know him and allā€¦Are you a part of their gang??? Waitā€¦Are you a member of their girl team???(The realization hit her hardā€¦and her mouth opened in awe)

Naina(avoided answering abt it):- Just got to know abt you from themā€¦I was like wowā€¦I have known Geet for yrs now and there I get to know this news abt herā€¦ (She paused and sighed)Geetā€¦Sam and other want Maan backā€¦in the teamā€¦Sam is really ashamedā€¦I just got to know it was Sam who gave you this injuryā€¦Heā€¦We are seeing each otherā€¦(seeing Geetā€™s shocked face, she cleared her throat and explained)I meanā€¦Sam and I ā€¦ Am in contact with his sister as wellā€¦So, I got to know abt thisā€¦.Look, his intentions werenā€™t oddā€¦He really wanted good for his teamā€¦But, somehow this turned this way and its really awkward nowā€¦

Geet(sighed): What makes you ppl think he will listen to me???

Naina: Sam believesā€¦Thereā€™s somethingā€¦between you twoā€¦

Geet:- Thereā€™s nothingā€¦going onā€¦

Naina:- Geet, you both somehow end up coming togetherā€¦what is it??? He couldnā€™t harm you back then, even saved youā€¦and you..you tooā€¦donā€™t you think this is your destiny??? You both are fated ā€¦with each otherā€¦Stop denying thisā€¦accept itā€¦and

Geet:- And???

Naina:- Start dating each other alreadyā€¦Come onā€¦

Geet:- Are you out of your mind???How am I supposed to date a criminalā€¦I mean a law breakerā€¦.

Naina:- He isnā€™tā€¦.Its justā€¦his way of getting assignments doneā€¦thatā€™s itā€¦.

Naina replied confidently as if it was nothingā€¦.giving her impression that she knew already what ARYANS-MK were intoā€¦and it wasnā€™t a big deal for Nainaā€¦But, it always was in Geetā€™s mindā€¦that made her not to fall for a criminalā€¦.

Evening,

Geet:- Dr. Naina visited todayā€¦(She started as soon as her regular visitor got himself seated)

Maan:- Hmmā€¦I knowā€¦(was busy in his phone)

Geet:- Things are getting complicated there without youā€¦(seeing him silent she went to take his phoneā€¦He only sighed looking at her questioning gaze) Wonā€™t you say anything???

Maan:- What do you want me to say???

Geet:- Donā€™t do this Maanā€¦He is ashamedā€¦He already apologized meā€¦ and am fineā€¦I already accepted his apologiesā€¦You, just stop being rude and get back to themā€¦You all are a team, how can you abandon them???

Maan:- Team??? I think, you thought of this as a gangā€¦gang of law breakers???Even i started to think its a gang ...of law breakers...

Geet:- I misunderstoodā€¦I really appreciate the friendship bond between you allā€¦See, if you do thisā€¦I will only blame myself for itā€¦

Maan:- Donā€™tā€¦

Geet:- It is coz of meā€¦Then not only Sam but others in your team will also think you left coz of me and hate meā€¦Do you want me to be hated???

Maan:- You are making me emotionalā€¦.

Geet:- Am stating factsā€¦Donā€™t do this for meā€¦I donā€™t want thisā€¦Even then, if you do so...I wonā€™t talk you againā€¦I will stop meeting youā€¦

Maan sighed at her stubborn reactionā€¦She indeed gave deaf ears to his all scoldingsā€¦instructionsā€¦.adviceā€¦and pleadsā€¦.Frustrated at her, he just leftā€¦leaving a hurt Geet behindā€¦

Like and comment if you like to...

For PMs add the following id....

DrRose.RM4.PMs

Am NOT adding anyone...You are the one adding yourselves...Do it, if you want to get pms...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG

Much Love Rose 

Edited by drrose31 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nice update šŸ™‚

Loved geet maan bonding, hope they start dating soon 

Update soon 

Part 16

Surprising and Curious Update 

Oh hell no , Maan leaves the team 

and its now that Sam realizes what he has done 

in his ego .

I liked that Sam came to Geet to speak to her about Maan

hoping she can get Maan back to his team 

well I'm also hoping that Maan rejoins his team 

Wow wat an update fabulous superb waiting for next

to be good in everyonces eyes geet ask maan to join his team again as sam says sorry to her who always blame maan n his team criminals

Oh wow that was a surprise announcement from Maan.  Surprised everyone for sure including Sam

yes he was rude to geet messed up with her hurt her but his intentions were not harmful 

But what Maan dadi was true. He never interfered in their relationships so why should they 

and now Sam has gone to geet yo make Maan comeback. And a ina too is saying the same

To geet

geethis making Maan go back

what will he do hmmm

awesome update . maan thought he is responsible for geet's condition so he has left the group and before that he clearly told other members that he didn't like their interference in his personal life . all are shocked and sam was ashamed , he went to meet geet cos he knew only geet can change the decision of maan and he kinda right . other side naina too talked to geet about them . geet talked to maan but he was a tough nut to crack .

waiting for next 

Nice update 

Waiting for next update.