ChocoBrownie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

girlie posted *kapoor day* on day1, saw the movie tanking said enough promoting husband's titanic and started promoting her own movie 😭😭 love that for her❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail

She should've manifested her hubby's success 😭

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can’t wait for Bramastra to fail as well. I want to see her squirm. I won’t be surprised if Ranbir leaves her considering the big failures they both will experience soon 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can’t wait for Bramastra to fail as well. I want to see her squirm. I won’t be surprised if Ranbir leaves her considering the big failures they both will experience soon 

She’s pregnant 😆. No one is leaving anybody. Question is if Brahmstra fails will their PRs work together to distance the two of them from the movie and it’s failures or will each one go it alone? Let’s face it, if Brahmstra fails most of the responsibility falls on Ayan. Will Ranbir throw Ayan under the bus or will he stick by his friend and for instance blame the supporting cast, VFX, the audience? Will Alia stick by her husbands and his Ayan or will she move herself as far away from the movie as she can. Now it’s a Ranbir and Alia movie. Maybe suddenly it will become a Ranbir and Mouni Roy movie 🤷🏽‍♀️

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

There are  perils of being hyped as the best actor, actress of today. If RK and Alia don't deliver something  special in their  most special  film..it will backfire.  So far they were unimpressive  in both the trailer and the  song  promo. 

The film can be a hit inspite of the two. That is how it looks now. Will wait gor more promos.

Credit will go to Kjo's skill  in promoting  and Ayan, if there is more astras than love story.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kemnbokamontare

Didn’t she wash off her hands from RRR when people made fun of her useless role in the movie?

She went as far as unfollowing Rajmouli 😳😲.  Not only did she delete everything RRR related from her insta but she even unfollowed Rajmouli. Once she got called out on it she followed him back and then claimed she was just decluttering her insta page. I guess she hadn’t even archived any of her RRR posts since I’m sure she would have unarchived them after getting called out for it 😆. Try and figure out this thought process, you are in a SS Rajmouli movie but decide that you are not happy with his plans for his movie and delete everything from your very popular bragging about high number of followers social media.  

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Husband,Wife and KJo. They all are same.

ChocoBrownie thumbnail
Originally posted by: kemnbokamontare

Didn’t she wash off her hands from RRR when people made fun of her useless role in the movie?

my theory is that she didn't know she had 5 minutes role in the movie..it's the first time her greedy a** was duped😭 love rajamauli for that tbh

ChocoBrownie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ottocake

She should've manifested her hubby's success 😭

She wouldn't want that, RK is an accessory to her. 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If Brahmastra fails it will be BigB, Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy's movie. A Naujawan and a Newborn can't carry the weight of such a massive movie