Bollywood CC#83- Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49.1k

Users

59

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1550600695430008832?s=20&t=JzlJ2gDTFCh62cZoFW9fFA

Cancel culture and free speech warriors nowhere to be found to talk about this censorship.

quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I was today years old to find out that Robin from Stranger Things is Ethan Hawke and Uma Thruman's kid

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago


Audiences seem already exhausting watching them, now they are doing two a year 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I went and checked the release dates. Omg they are releasing them in a few months span 😲 . This could totally backfire.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

I went and checked the release dates. Omg they are releasing them in a few months span 😲 . This could totally backfire.


The avengers movies would probably be fine. I am guessing it's a two parter. They just probably don't want to name them as such. HP 7/8 had 8 months between them.


But with the way they are getting diminishing returns, I think the rest of their projects except Wakanda Forever are going to struggle.


Edit - just realized they have 8 more unannounced projects around the Avengers

Edited by semantic.error - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".