mujhe apni old songs mein invite Karo 🥺🥺When will be the result of round 2 out?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mujhe apni old songs mein invite Karo 🥺🥺When will be the result of round 2 out?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
mujhe apni old songs mein invite Karo 🥺🥺
Hi Neha! 😊 I have sent invitation. Please join the forum.
Results kab hai?! 😆

I'm sorry Soni. I tried to send you invitation. But when I wrote your name a message, 'no results found' is showing.
I'm sorry Soni. I tried to send you invitation. But when wrote your name a message, 'no results found' is showing.
Okay no problem.
the image wouldn't load and actually read it in gabbar's voice and m so proud of you for making this🤣
✨Hp forum✨ for the HP fandom
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
the image wouldn't load and actually read it in gabbar's voice and m so proud of you for making this🤣
😆 Actually I get that in my brain. Ki gabbar ka inpact padega holi ke badle results ke baare mein puchhne mein 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
✨Hp forum✨ for the HP fandom
I am interested to join the HP forum 👍🏼
karo phir😆 its open😊