the trump related hearing? 😲 Sorry seems my memory just decided to say goodbyeOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Remember the Jan 6th hearing I was telling you about earlier 😆 the last one for a while was today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
the trump related hearing? 😲 Sorry seems my memory just decided to say goodbyeOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Remember the Jan 6th hearing I was telling you about earlier 😆 the last one for a while was today
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
just 4 and half books to go 🤣🤣
Yep the big 4 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the trump related hearing? 😲 Sorry seems my memory just decided to say goodbye
Yep that one 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
no tv. Actually no cable or dish 😆
10 saal pehle aata tha 🤣
We're in the process of making a 10 years anniversary thread. Socha thodi help mil jayegi 😆
really huge ones. Especially the fifth one. 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
10 saal pehle aata tha 🤣
We're in the process of making a 10 years anniversary thread. Socha thodi help mil jayegi 😆
I wasn’t that big of a fan of it so I’ll have to say no 😆 but I hope it goes well for you all 😃
oh good memory didnt sabotage me completly. 🤣
Whats the outcome?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
really huge ones. Especially the fifth one. 🤣
I can’t wait 😈 I love giant novels 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wasn’t that big of a fan of it so I’ll have to say no 😆 but I hope it goes well for you all 😃
Ban jaaye tab aa jana 😆
oh then my answer is no 😆Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
10 saal pehle aata tha 🤣
We're in the process of making a 10 years anniversary thread. Socha thodi help mil jayegi 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k