okies then. Btw watched second Movie yet or yet to watch ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
okies then. Btw watched second Movie yet or yet to watch ?
Have you guys watched. Arjun on Star Plus?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
okies then. Btw watched second Movie yet or yet to watch ?
Yet to watch 🤣 I got occupied with work and a hearing today so didn’t have time
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Have you guys watched. Arjun on Star Plus?
I did for a little bit 😆 don’t remember much though
Ay meghs dont do it just yet!when u get ur stuff it will show i fellow wizards and witches and details and it could be spoilers. safer to wait till end
no tv. Actually no cable or dish 😆Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Have you guys watched. Arjun on Star Plus?
a hearing?? Like court hearing? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yet to watch 🤣 I got occupied with work and a hearing today so didn’t have time
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Ay meghs dont do it just yet!when u get ur stuff it will show i fellow wizards and witches and details and it could be spoilers. safer to wait till end
Okay I’ll wait then 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
a hearing?? Like court hearing? 😲
Remember the Jan 6th hearing I was telling you about earlier 😆 the last one for a while was today
just 4 and half books to go 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k