Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess they are still trying to figure out how much whitewashing powder it’s going to take to whitewash NSD…. Well let me tell them.. all the whitewashing powders of the world won’t be enough…
I truly hope Abhi saved himself from the exploding car…
Same drama everyday again …no episode
No episode and no update 😔
Me going
Garam sitara me aag lagake use aur garam karne
Matlab this is limits
I got up very early today cos I wanted to see what is in store but here hotty baba is showing tantrums 😡😡😡😡😡
Iski tantrums ki to mutton kabab bana doon main
Originally posted by: Sam_Faizal
I guess they are still trying to figure out how much whitewashing powder it’s going to take to whitewash NSD…. We’ll let me tell them.. all the whitewashing powders of the world won’t be enough…
I truly hope Abhi saved himself from the exploding car…
Not only whitewashing powder
Take all the washing powder, detergent powder, washing soda in the world still it will be not enough
She is just a parasite who just comes to suck our blood 😡😡😡😡
Hunger on trps ..so it's late.Originally posted by: Nidhii.3007
Me going
Garam sitara me aag lagake use aur garam karne
Matlab this is limits
I got up very early today cos I wanted to see what is in store but here hotty baba is showing tantrums 😡😡😡😡😡
Iski tantrums ki to mutton kabab bana doon main
Hulu ke saath saath hotstar ne bhi dhoka de diya lagta hai
valid !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sam_Faizal
I guess they are still trying to figure out how much whitewashing powder it’s going to take to whitewash NSD…. Well let me tell them.. all the whitewashing powders of the world won’t be enough…
I truly hope Abhi saved himself from the exploding car…
Hamari maangein poori karo 😭
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
897