Originally posted by: mango.falooda
ushna is always so well dressed. she had good wardrobe for a female lead.
Yeah she has . I loved her white shirt too


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
ushna is always so well dressed. she had good wardrobe for a female lead.
Yeah she has . I loved her white shirt too


Hey guys,
I truly had a great time chatting with you all ❤️
We have to head off now so I will leave but be back maybe tomorrow or day after. Let’s hope our Romeo keeps plotting and his plans fail and we can make more fun of him.
Take care y’all 😊 apologies I wasn’t able to tag many others 😊
Have a safe journey 🤗
Take care and have fun ❤️
Will miss you 🤗
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Baby Ushna 😭
Baby shehroze ne naak pe dam kara rakha hai baby ushna ke 😈
Doing PhD on tantrum throwing 🤣


Ushroz versus Sufiyan 💫

Ushna and Shehroz 😈
They all fall for their mummy type is so creepy eh?
But yes the FL was a bad arse 😂😂😂
Pak drama MLs have weird obsession with their mummies.
Hamza should thank his stars that he didn't fell for some like his mother 🤣 same with shehroze
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
ushna is always so well dressed. she had good wardrobe for a female lead.
Except 2-3 clothes i liked every other dress of hers.
Even in Noor for a servant she used to dress good😆
I guess anmol has this motto that no matter how rich or poor her character is, she will have good dressing sense😆