It looks meme..but that arohi one s real i think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It looks meme..but that arohi one s real i think
people on twitter are saying it’s just a meme meant as joke.. not gonna happen in real.. I am trying to see if the picture looks edited 😆
If we decode this pic..aaru make a hi accident...akshu send aaru to 14 yrs jail..how it's...no sandals 🩴 plz
It was on DKP Instagram too.
people on twitter are saying it’s just a meme meant as joke.. not gonna happen in real.. I am trying to see if the picture looks edited 😆
Abhi is driving, trying to make it to Ak’s performance and I think has an accident ( the hood of the car is open) .
Ar is also going to the performance, so she can cause trouble but comes across Abhi in his car, obviously hurt. I’m sure Arohi does minor first aid, gets him out of danger. As a result Birla Hospital will withdraw the case against Ar for negligence. And once Harsh returns as CEO he will reinstate Ar back as a doctor in BH.
Ak is there also in the in pink outfit - hopefully she gave the in person performance before chasing after Abhi.
people on twitter are saying it’s just a meme meant as joke.. not gonna happen in real.. I am trying to see if the picture looks edited 😆

I agree with your arohi abhi harsh story. But akshu pic looks edited. May be akshu meets him directly at hospitalAbhi is driving, trying to make it to Ak’s performance and I think has an accident ( the hood of the car is open) .
Ar is also going to the performance, so she can cause trouble but comes across Abhi in his car, obviously hurt. I’m sure Arohi does minor first aid, gets him out of danger. As a result Birla Hospital will withdraw the case against Ar for negligence. And once Harsh returns as CEO he will reinstate Ar back as a doctor in BH.Ak is there also in the in pink outfit - hopefully she gave the in person performance before chasing after Abhi.
correct 😂😂😂
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
897