Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
JA was good but that's before I choose History as Grads subject. Because now I sometimes feel like I'm still siting in lectures where debates on this is going on
Originally posted by: DyuQueen
JA was good but that's before I choose History as Grads subject. Because now I sometimes feel like I'm still siting in lectures where debates on this is going on
Definitely, if you studied history it will piss you off. Especially the distortion of facts
Only if you can take everything at face value and watch it as historical fiction, you'd be able to enjoy it
Originally posted by: Param-Sundari
Definitely, if you studied history it will piss you off. Especially the distortion of facts
Only if you can take everything at face value and watch it as historical fiction, you'd be able to enjoy it
It's not the distortion I dislike, it was for discussing these distortions we lost our free period. You name a period drama we have discussed it. Be movie or TV show we have covered everything in 3 years
It was like my class was a mini IF.