Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations team India for the win and series clinch from Englandโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘

Here I am posting this on behalf of Suyash ๐Ÿ˜†

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I watch for time pass n I like the stunts n fast forward all the drama ๐Ÿ˜†

I donโ€™t watch BB not my thing.

Back home for me as well if cricket matches going then only cricket ๐Ÿ is our entertainment. My side whole family is cricket crazy  ๐Ÿ˜† 

But after coming to US almost lost touch except for ipl n with work n all usually donโ€™t get time. I remember in 2011 WC semifinal day my work place gave us half day off so we could go home and watch the match  ๐Ÿ˜† 
Hope middle order pulls through today. I had my Sunday brunch n now lazying around. With household work planning in my head ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช

Almost same. 

Picked up food for the week - โœ… 

Laundary - currently underway

Watch cricket final match - โœ…

Get groceries - scheduled for later 

Now. Prayers, lunch massage groceries and laundry to finish and also finish the webseries :). Typical weekend day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Made better by this series win for India. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Winning captain Rohit Sharma: Very pleased. We came here, wanted to achieve something as a group in white-ball, and we did. Moving forward there are things we need to improve but pleased with the effort. We were here last time and we were beaten I remember. It is not easy place to come and win games but the way we played entire white-ball leg was fantastic. Wanted to do it for a long period of time, to achieve it was brilliant. (Today's game) It was a good pitch, but we knew it won't be easy if we lost wickets early. It happened, but the positive is that these guys haven't batted a long period in the middle overs and we got to see that from Rishabh and Hardik. Both of them were clinical - at no point did we feel they were panicking. They played great cricketing shots."

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Almost same. 

Picked up food for the week - โœ… 

Laundary - currently underway

Watch cricket final match - โœ…

Get groceries - scheduled for later 

Now. Prayers, lunch massage groceries and laundry to finish and also finish the webseries :). Typical weekend day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Made better by this series win for India. 

Yeah same with us. But finished laundry n cleaning yesterday. Today will make grocery list. I will watch highlights  ๐Ÿ˜† 

My binge watch quota is over this week with watching 2 movies where one movie we have to split in half ๐Ÿ˜†

Now I will study as have to prepare for my midterm 

The weekend fly faster than weekdays  ๐Ÿ˜†

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to team India for winning this match and series.๐Ÿฅณ

Bowlers have done a great job which was backed up by batsmen.

Cheers.. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

pant and hardik batted really well ๐Ÿ‘

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations India ๐Ÿฅณ

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

am also making my tea and breakfast :) โ€ฆ I was planning to get up early as weekend is only time I can see cricket and was watch webseries and slept late so woke up to see india batting :) 

Btw who is raji? ๐Ÿคฃ

Sunny u dont watch cricket kya? Suyaash i know u are watching.,..

Yes actually I don't watch cricket much๐Ÿ˜†

Palak2812 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

They won WC by tukka n luck otherwise NZ was totally deserving team for 2019 WC

I won't say they won by tukka 

The match tied twice 

If this was tukka they couldn't even give competition. 

Definitely I felt bad for NZ and wanted another Super Over but England too deserved it. 

They too reached there by winning and gave such a good competition. & they too deserved to win. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Below par score by England.

Letโ€™s hope India wins (easily) :). 

Aaj kal Mujhey to koi yah naheen kar rahaan but seems not many here. Not watching or not here or both ? 

LOL. I was busy for 2 days with some stuff. Couldn't watch most of the game. Only last few overs. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ