Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pant's 125* was an amazing inning specially when unlike his nature he took his time rather than smaching the balls in starting 20+ balls. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team India's top order failure continues. 

Our two most experienced players should have taken some time on crease as the target was not that high.

But it looks like both of them aren't interested in spending time on pitch. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Congratulations to team India 🥳

Palak2812 thumbnail

But happy India won the Match and the Series 👏🥳

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

haan…. I need to take a walk too….its nice today and hot as well…. KKK. Sunny had tagged me… due to ms Rubina from BB … who when I read a few posts was like she is herself as she was in BB .… 🤣.. I cant watch KKK… I might have if there was no side melodrama but all the side stuff feels like a show with stunts in between all the melodrama.. if it was stunts only and all chat around just the stunts… I might have been inclined as most stunts seem to be very interesting… but cant

and in any case.. cricket >> anything else ….. always ;) even boring cricket with india playing is better than anything else for me ; ).. if we dont lose wickets.. we have a good chance still…. 

Hardik and pant time… he just hit 2 boundaries this over…. 

I watch for time pass n I like the stunts n fast forward all the drama 😆

I don’t watch BB not my thing.

Back home for me as well if cricket matches going then only cricket 🏏 is our entertainment. My side whole family is cricket crazy  😆 

But after coming to US almost lost touch except for ipl n with work n all usually don’t get time. I remember in 2011 WC semifinal day my work place gave us half day off so we could go home and watch the match  😆 
Hope middle order pulls through today. I had my Sunday brunch n now lazying around. With household work planning in my head 😆🤪

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Stat alert: Third ODI series defeat for England at home since 2015. All three had a series decider at Old Trafford.

They won WC by tukka n luck otherwise NZ was totally deserving team for 2019 WC

Nichuss thumbnail

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww we won the match 

SoniRita thumbnail

Hardik Pandya takes the Player of the Series award after being edged out of the POTM award by Pant. "White ball is something very close to me," Pandya says. "I cherish my white-ball game. (England difficult in England) We all know England are such a good team. For us it was important to check ourselves out with our plans and the World Cup ahead. Was an ideal chance for us to step up and show what we have. (Keeping England to 259) It was important for me to come in and stop the runs and bowl as many dots. We took two wickets early but they recovered well and were cruising. I love short balls. I don't fancy people taking me on, it always gets me into the game. I don't mind getting hit for six sixes as long as I take wickets. (Livingstone) We are good pals but at the end of the day that's his game. He takes his chances on. (Pant) We know his talent. Today he played the situation. Our partnership changed the game and the way he finished the game was special."

SoniRita thumbnail

Rishabh Pant takes the award for his 113-ball 125 that included 16 fours and two sixes. He grabs the bottle of champagne and joins the broadcaster for a chat. He says, "hopefully I will remember my first ODI century for the rest of my life. But when I was in there, I was just focusing on one ball at a time. (Coming in at 25 for 2) When a team is under pressure and you bat like that, that's what you aspire to do. (Quick end to the chase) I enjoy playing in England and will do whatever I can do to keep enjoying my cricket. The more cricket you play, the more experience you get. (Bowling) It was the best pitch to bat on, so credit to our bowlers for keeping them to 260. Not only this game, they have bowled well through the series. Not only this series either, they have been excellent all year."

SoniRita thumbnail

Losing captain Jos Buttler: "I thought were were short on runs. We needed a good start with the ball so that was fantastic. We created chances but two guys took the game away from us, that's where we lost the game. Not concerned about batting. All summer, in T20s and ODIs we haven't batted our best. We just need to bat longer. (Topley) He's been brilliant. Got his opportunity, and delighted for him to do well. (Why only 7 overs for Topley) We were trying to search for ways to get wickets. It's been a tough schedule too. Reece is probably creaking a bit as well, so we need to manage our players. (Pant) When you give players a chance (missed stumping) they will hurt you. Hardik too, a half chance. The score we put up, we were going to take all our chances."