so he was like 25 here?Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Tujhe kaise nahi pata, tu toh behen hai 🤣
2006 ki I think 😆
Btw tu TR hai na Sheep Game mein?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so he was like 25 here?Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Tujhe kaise nahi pata, tu toh behen hai 🤣
2006 ki I think 😆
Btw tu TR hai na Sheep Game mein?
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgE2FjWIut-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Is this Danish's voice or not? Ngl, at first i got really confused but now im sure it is
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgE2FjWIut-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Is this Danish's voice or not? Ngl, at first i got really confused but now im sure it is
It sounds like Danny but with a cold
I want to make them both sit across me and interview them about their love story 😆
Literally be like "spill the tea, humko pura timeline chahiye" 🤣
KTK is ruling the trp charts
I guess audience liked the new twist 😎
TRPs of this week are less than the last week. But yes.. ones a drama clicks with audience , there's no look back. Still don't understand the craze about KTK.. plz Ashley don't hate me.😒
aur woh bhi sahi wala 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I want to make them both sit across me and interview them about their love story 😆
Literally be like "spill the tea, humko pura timeline chahiye" 🤣
Bold: i guess you didn't see us roasting KTK a few pages back? 😆
TRPs of this week are less than the last week. But yes.. ones a drama clicks with audience , there's no look back. Still don't understand the craze about KTK.. plz Ashley don't hate me.😒