Host kindly check where AWolfAndParrot hv to be.. they r neither in team Bheem nor Arjuna..
Both Pandavas dont want them😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Host kindly check where AWolfAndParrot hv to be.. they r neither in team Bheem nor Arjuna..
Both Pandavas dont want them😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
So what i don't care🤣🤣😉😉. I know i am in demand at my workplace . That's enough for me .
I have some standard. 🤪 respect se baat kar rishte mein teri didi hoon 😒😒😤😤🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.
U r in demand in Cricket CC also😆
No thanks i dont want Pakhi didi🤣
Disclaimer - Kamjor dil wale na dekhe 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤘.I need to teach you a lesson. Wait I will tell my best friend to haunt you Tonight in your dreams . Have fun with her 🤗😈😈😈

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
.I need to teach you a lesson. Wait I will tell my best friend to haunt you Tonight in your dreams . Have fun with her 🤗😈😈😈
Thank u Mishti🤗 keep posting more na
Mono khud is waqt sir pakar ke beth Gayi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 sab Jao yaha se 🤣
Mono khud is waqt sir pakar ke beth Gayi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 sab Jao yaha se 🤣
Asli Kurukshetra dikha diya humne🤣
Aisa mat bol, Soni teri team se bhaag jayegi😆 if she gets a chance to choose her team once more.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Aisa mat bol, Soni teri team se bhaag jayegi😆 if she gets a chance to choose her team once more.
Wo nhi bhaag sakti ab🤣 I already chose her😎
ab swapping ke idea se bhi daregi 🤣
Who is in which team kuch samajh nahi raha 😆

Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k