Hi Dear
Sorry I wrongly post into your CC , I don’t know how it happened. Please accept my apologies dear . 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi Dear
Sorry I wrongly post into your CC , I don’t know how it happened. Please accept my apologies dear . 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.
Yaar can they make cheeni satyakam and meethi's daughter. I don't think I can warm up to it being their kid either cheeku.or gudiya. 🤦
Yaar can they make cheeni satyakam and meethi's daughter. I don't think I can warm up to it being their kid either cheeku.or gudiya. 🤦
Tum ja ke blue ka tweet padh lo
Edit: lo yaha la diya
https://twitter.com/cinematic_blues/status/1547852676968640512?s=20&t=UD_olyT-CPzrOZ1GjhX-wA
Aye haye new entries ?😍
Aap aaye hai iss bhagiyan main phool khile hai gulshan gulshan 🦚🌻💮🌸🌷🌺🌚🥀🌹💐🦚
Originally posted by: Param-Sundari
Tum ja ke blue ka tweet padh lo
Edit: lo yaha la diya
https://twitter.com/cinematic_blues/status/1547852676968640512?s=20&t=UD_olyT-CPzrOZ1GjhX-wA
Her threads gives me relief..
Thanks for posting here 🤗
I also find Sitara's marketing around this promo very interesting, it isn't being promoted as a leap teaser. It also isn't getting as many negative responses as the pregnancy promo
Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67
Hi Dear
Sorry I wrongly post into your CC , I don’t know how it happened. Please accept my apologies dear . 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.
Isme apologise kya karna yaar, jiske dil mein pyaar ho, they are welcome here
Originally posted by: Deltablues
I also find Sitara's marketing around this promo very interesting, it isn't being promoted as a leap teaser. It also isn't getting as many negative responses as the pregnancy promo
Agree , usually in leap promos there is sign of kid uniting parents. Or VO saying something about after this many years.
Also, they didn't include Aru. May be bcz he is their Ace. And everyone is talking about him mainly. They are keeping his character and look under wrap.
But they should release one promo like car tod 2 .
@bold: That promo actually scared people off. Since that manhoos promo,.Imlie started loosing viewers.
I was thinking they couldn't keep Arylie away for long. They would have to make them meet atleast after 2-3 episodes.
I was thinking they couldn't keep Arylie away for long. They would have to make them meet atleast after 2-3 episodes.
Yaar ye achhe tracks bhaga dete hai, aur boring tracks stretch karte hai. So I'm not saying anything