Don't remember seeing the member before
I think there should be a way to let members know when there's an iD change... Visit this forum after a week and everyone looks different... So many name changes
Hey, it's like visiting a foreign country
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Don't remember seeing the member before
I think there should be a way to let members know when there's an iD change... Visit this forum after a week and everyone looks different... So many name changes
Hey, it's like visiting a foreign country
Don't remember seeing the member before
I think there should be a way to let members know when there's an iD change... Visit this forum after a week and everyone looks different... So many name changes
Hey, it's like visiting a foreign country
yes totally agree 👍🏼
I was away for few weeks and after coming back it felt like came to a unknown place 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
yes totally agree 👍🏼I was away for few weeks and after coming back it felt like came to a unknown place 😆
You can go to their profile and check username log.😆
What's the difference between Moderator, Channel Moderator and a Viewbie
Also how come sometimes deactivated posts are visible like that Himalaya guy in The Reviews thread
They don't let us check the members posts who are active though... That doesn't make much sense
I think some here may be savory or bb - shared a page where you can see name change but that a looooooong list - itna time nahi hai lol
And those who are in friends list if they change I’d -,you will get a notification
But with so many members just taking rebirth it’s hard to keep up - oh well 😆
nahi itna time nahi hai lol
Would rather take them as newbie and go from there 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
nahi itna time nahi hai lolWould rather take them as newbie and go from there 😆
it’s not about newbies. if you feel you know them, you can check their username change log. not whole IF log😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
it’s not about newbies. if you feel you know them, you can check their username change log. not whole IF log😆
What's a IF log?
Originally posted by: hasini009
it’s not about newbies. if you feel you know them, you can check their username change log. not whole IF log😆
lol I see 😆 itna effort kyun karna though wo bhi IF pe 😆. If you know you know if not let it go 😆
Did anybody watch the insurrection in Srilanka?
So Srilanka is broke with no fuel, no food, no medicines cz they banned fertilizers and switched to organic farming in 2021?
Although they reversed the ban within 7,8 months the damage was irreversible
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0