Bollywood CC #82- Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49.6k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WVY4GS6HR6WFBNCF

Khloe is having another child? With Tristan Thompson? For what? That man has the ugliest walk ever


This family is an enigma 😆

ONENEOSGO6HMURVN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


This family is an enigma 😆


I swear. She has all the money in the world and doesn’t look half as bad after all the surgery but she wants this mofo who is like the ho of entire America


DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

So much discussion over that rotten banana peel jaisa dikhne wala “superstar”. Fandoes kabhi chain nahi pakadte.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Where is tetul now? And FF kab aa rahi hai? 😔

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Where is tetul now? And FF kab aa rahi hai? 😔


I miss them. I miss Semantic and Peeka too 😭

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


I miss them. I miss Semantic and Peeka too 😭

And just say cheese too 😔

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


I miss them. I miss Semantic and Peeka too 😭


some newbies give me tetul & semantic vibes. if not, don’t report me on mid accusations?
Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Don't think we decided on any show. Are you watching anything right now?

I just watched one episode of "Vagabond" (thriller) and "My private life"(romcom) based on I-F members' recommendation and they seem very promising...

Yaas. I suggested My Private Life. Its very funny.

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim is good too. Romcom.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".