Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just posted the same thing 😆. Why did they have to go that route? 🤢
Hey are you my lost twin or something😆..I just posted this one as well and was about to post the getting out of the house wala tweet too but saw you already posted😆..
Chalo matlab aaj ka episode skip kar sakti hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I just posted the same thing 😆. Why did they have to go that route? 🤢
Pata nhi they are making khichdi of the show...
Originally posted by: bhshre95
https://twitter.com/khaakasamm/status/1547601865730166794?s=20&t=P5vT1psZNP_p0ObOf7P9eg
Looks like Hamza is gonna have a breakdown😭
Wait nevermind. I wanna watch this 😆
Yeah........looks like now they have definitely gone the Humsafar route.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Yeah........looks like now they have definitely gone the Humsafar route.
That's sad. I was really hoping they would somehow improve that misunderstanding arc of Humsafar with this show, but nahi yeh log toh copy karne lag gaye 😭
https://twitter.com/khaakasamm/status/1547612343890087938?s=20&t=EPmLR68EEvNwTX2pHhphNA
Are they going to ruin Hamza this much??
https://twitter.com/farfetch04/status/1547612643921276929?s=21
Why they had to take away the only parent figure Hala had...I cant imagine Hala being cornered from all end and dadi is not going to be there for her as well..