Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Queen! Did U get started?
I finally got Netflix...
So which show did we finally decide on? I already forgot 😔
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
I’ve never had pasta.
If you've had noodles, it's the same thing .... noodles just desi version of spaghetti/pasta. 😆
p.s. not Maggie noodles but the ones they make in restaurants I guess.
Don't think we decided on any show. Are you watching anything right now?
I just watched one episode of "Vagabond" (thriller) and "My private life"(romcom) based on I-F members' recommendation and they seem very promising...
I could guess it easy peasy.😎
Because I already watched the video yesterday.
Khloe is having another child? With Tristan Thompson? For what? That man has the ugliest walk ever
Leave reviews 😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0