Who knows? maybe Sayli Special. 😃
No, I am not aware. Just heard that she is does not have any songs this weekend. But let's wait and see. Easy to be wrong with such information.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who knows? maybe Sayli Special. 😃
No, I am not aware. Just heard that she is does not have any songs this weekend. But let's wait and see. Easy to be wrong with such information.
Alka Yagnik is back.
Family Special, then Mother's Special and now Father's Special.😆
Seems like it. How much are they extending the show? Ten kids are still left. When does Idol start?
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Who knows? maybe Sayli Special. 😃
No, I am not aware. Just heard that she is does not have any songs this weekend. But let's wait and see. Easy to be wrong with such information.
For once, I am sure you are wishing you are wrong 🤣
No, they are even bringing back eliminated contestants if Sony is to be believed! 🤣
Just watch this clip carefully.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf1lL3SKgQx/
Originally posted by: Realityshow
No, they are even bringing back eliminated contestants if Sony is to be believed! 🤣
Just watch this clip carefully.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf1lL3SKgQx/
Ah! I spotted Sayantani!
But isn't that old clip?
Could be. After all, "bad editing" is another name for Sony / TCT 🤣
Both Sayantani and Viswaja can be seen. That is ridiculous!